Assignment 4 – 38 points
1) Select a theory that has been discussed in the course so far (it cannot be the same theory
as from Assignment 3).
2) Outline the history of the theory.
3) Explain how the theory predicts delinquent behavior.
4) How does the theory explain the correlates of crime? Select three correlates to discuss and
show how the theory accounts for established patterns in crime.
5) Apply three criteria (of your choosing) to the theory. Does the selected qualify as “good” or
“bad”? Note: If you stated the theory in Assignment 3 was “bad”, the theory for
Assignment 4 should be “good”. If you stated the theory in Assignment 3 was “good”,
the theory for Assignment 4 should be “bad”.
6) Suppose the theory is “true”. If we accept the theory as true, what policies could be drawn
from the theory?
Can you do good theory for this assignment since I did bad theory for my last. On self-control theory for kids to have good future from good parenting. Thank You So Much!! 🙂
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates