The midterm part 2 is an offline essay assignment in which you will answer a list of five short-answer questions provided by your instructor. Answers to each question should be thorough, but not more than 250 words per question. References utilized to derive the answer must be properly identified in a reference section and must be properly cited in the body of the question.
Please answer the questions below:
1. Why does Pinterest regard Google its primary competitor? Indicate whether you agree with this assessment and why.
2. Identify the key components of e-Commerce business models along with explaining their importance.
3. Do you think that internet users should be charged based on the band width they consume or on a tiered plan, paying in proportion to usage? Explain your choice.
4. What are the steps that should be taken by an organization when migrating to a new website?
5. Name the top three players in the mobile marketplace supplying business services to online businesses.
Note: many answers may be found at our CUNY online library, your textbook and/or via google/internet research.
Organize your midterm paper in the following sections:
Cover sheet: assignment, your name, and date.
Questions and answers: Each question and answer pair should have a separate header for ease of identification.
Resources – List the resources used to derive the answers to the questions. Ensure that the resources are also properly cited in the body of the work.
Your work should be submitted in a Word document, typed in double-space, in 10- or 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. The page margins on the top, bottom, left side, and right side should be 1 inch each. Use the APA guidelines for writing and citations. Resources listed in the Resources section without an accompanying citation in the body of the work will not be accepted.
Submit the Word document to the appropriate dropbox. See the Course Calendar for due dates.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates