The National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) has determined core competencies that apply to all nurse practitioners, regardless of specialty or patient population focus. NONPF has represented them within nine broad areas of core competence. NONPF created the first set of Nurse Practitioner Competencies in 1990; the most recent updates were incorporated in 2017. This synthesis course has had the overarching objective of preparing you to be able to synthesize knowledge gained throughout the program and be prepared to apply each of the nine core competencies within your selected areas of practice and your representative communities.
The nine broad areas of competency are:
Technology and Information Literacy
Health Delivery System
Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on the NONPF Core Competencies Content.
For each of the nine NONPF competencies, write one paragraph explaining how the program has prepared you to meet it (for a total of at least nine paragraphs). Then, propose and explain how you plan to engage in social change in your community as a nurse practitioner. Be specific and provide examples.
1. For each of the nine NONPF competencies, write one paragraph explaining how the program has prepared you to meet it (for a total of at least nine paragraphs)..
2. Propose and explain how you plan to engage in social change in your community as a nurse practitioner. Be specific and provide examples.
3. Written Expression and Formatting – Paragraph Development and Organization:
Paragraphs make clear points that support well-developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are carefully focused—neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance.
4. Written Expression and Formatting – English Writing Standards:
Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation
5. Written Expression and Formatting – The paper follows correct APA format for title page, headings, font, spacing, margins, indentations, page numbers, running heads, parenthetical/narrative in-text citations, and reference list.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates