Write two papers, one page each, based on two materials.
[John Bogle: 1. Discuss investment and speculative returns
2. What are the various ways in which an investor can potentially outperform the market? (or at least, reduce her underperformance relative to the market)
3. What does Bogle say are the positives/negatives of these various ways?]
[Vanderbilt: 1. Describe the endowment’s allocation as well as risks and returns, both over time, and compared to others.
2. What sort of questions/issues might one have about their asset allocation?
3. Explain “Alpha Transport” and how Vanderbilt used it.
4. What is leverage? How did Vanderbilt use it?]
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates