Activity 9: Item Analysis
Review the Item Analysis Guidelines. Analyze the Item Analysis Activity Exam Questions and Statistics. Record your findings on the Item Analysis Activity Table. Develop a Voice Over PowerPoint according to the guidelines to share your item analysis with others.
Approximate hours: 7 – 12 hours
The name of the activity is called Item Analysis and there are three attached documents. One page contains the 60 questions, one of the documents is where you will write out what questions out of the 60 questions you would change, keep, or discriminate and why. Type on the paper provided for your decisions your decisions.
THE VOICE OVER POWERPOINT I WILL COMPLETE ON MY OWN. YOU ARE TO REVIEW THE QUESTIONS AND SCORES THEN CHOSE WHICH QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED, KEPT, difficulty, and discriminated.
Voice Over PowerPoint
DON’T DO THIS PART::::::::::: In your voice over PowerPoint, describe the exam you are evaluating.
1. Which questions are you eliminating and why? – be specific; what is the difficulty and discrimination score? What do they tell you? Give examples!
2. Give examples of questions you would try to improve.
3. Give examples of the ideal difficulty and discrimination scores.
4. Give examples of items you would keep providing students with a little encouragement.
5. Summarize the number and character of questions you would eliminate.
6. Summarize the number and character of questions you would revise.
a. Are any questions poorly worded? If so, how would you improve them?
b. Are there any distractors that students didn’t choose? If so, how can you make those distractors more challenging? This is a matter of professional judgment; what would you try?
7. Summarize the number and character of questions you would retain.
8. Last slide: what did you learn about the importance of doing item analyses on your exams.
Complete this activity and record your hours on the education practicum weekly activity log. You will upload the completed Item Analysis Table and the Voice Over PowerPoint with the education practicum weekly activity log in the week you complete the activity.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates