For this assignment, type your answers in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format:
1. What is the traditional definition of IB? How is global business defined in this book?
2. Compare PengAtlas Maps 2.1 (Top Merchandise Importers and Exporters), 2.2 (Top Service Importers and Exporters), and 2.3 (FDI Inflows and Out- flows) and note that the United States is number one in all categories except one. What is it? Many people feel that is a big problem—do you? In your opin- ion, what—if anything—should be done about that?
3. Compare PengAtlas Maps 2.1 (Top Merchandise Importers and Exporters), 2.2 (Top Service Importers and Exporters), and 2.3 (FDI Inflows and Out- flows) once again and note the BRIC countries that are referenced in this chapter. Which of the BRIC countries is most often among the categories in those maps? Do you think that the long-term trend will be for that country to continue to become more important and perhaps surpass the United States, or do you think that it may decline, and one of the other BRIC countries will become more important? Why?
4. ON CULTURE: Not all people in your country support globalization, and some feel that globalization is an economic threat. However, to what extent could it be they may also feel that it is a threat to their culture?
1. ON CULTURE: Is there any relationship between the culture of a given coun- try and the extent to which it will likely have a dynamic, growing economy? Are there cultures that would be more likely to limit economic growth and even result in poverty? Defend your answer.
2. Compare PengAtlas Maps 1.1 (Developed Economies and Emerging Econo- mies) and Map 1.2 (Political Freedom Around the World). To what extent do developed economies tend to have a high level of political freedom—or is there any relationship? If there is any relationship, is it causal or coinciden- tal? Explain.
3. Compare PengAtlas Map 1.3 (Legal Systems Around the World) and Map 1.1. In your opinion, what stands out to you regarding each category of legal system? Are there any relationships? If so, are they causal or coincidental? Defend your answer.
4. How can the “rules of the game” reduce uncertainty
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates