International bond and equity markets play a significant role in our global economy. They account for hundreds of trillions of dollars on a worldwide scale. Despite their significant roles in the economy, they have very different characteristics. Reflect on your reading from this week and consider what types of companies would invest in these markets.
With these thoughts in mind, address the following:
- Compare and contrast the financial instruments, risks, and rewards of investing in the international bond markets and international equity markets. Include in your comparison the types of businesses that would issue securities in each market type or invest (buy) securities in these markets.
- Explain whether you agree that a typical investor will need to have more exposure to these markets in the future. Support your position using this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 4
Post a brief statement.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 7
Respond to one or more of your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your colleague’r s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Make a suggestion.
- Expand on your colleague’s posting.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and the insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from the Learning Resources and any additional sources.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates