- Do not exceed 12 slides (including the title slide).
- Follow the template in the textbook on page 349. Make sure all the key topics required in the discussion are included.
- You must have one of the following, in addition to the slides:
- speaker’s notes under each slide or
- audio recording on each slide, or
- a video recording of you presenting the PowerPoint.
- Use bullets on the slides and no full sentences. Additional information will be provided in the speaker’s notes, audio, or video recording.
- Insert relevant images or graphs in the presentation.
For some inspiration: check out this link with the best presentations of 2018:
Key topics to cover in your presentation (video or Power-Point):
- Company Name and your name
- Outline of What You Do.
- Target Market.
- Market Size.
- Your Management Team.
- Business Model.
- Funding You Are Seeking.
- Why Will Investors Want to Invest in This Business and in You?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates