Overview & Instructions:
You were tasked with recommending a strategy for Eagle Aviation by building a decision tree and determining the strategy through data and logic (See attachments for a transcriipt of the two options, as well as my initial and final recommendation. Notice that my initial and final recommendations changed based on further research into the topic. Please be sure to highlight this in the reflection.). From that decision process reflect on the following:
– How did the decision-making model(s) help or hinder your decision-making capability?
– How did finding data to support your recommendation influence your decision?
– How did you utilize data that did not support your decision?
The reflections on the decisions are a regular product you will create in this course. Three primary questions should guide each of your reflections, in addition to the specific questions on the decision above (the questions below must be answered within the context of the answers to the questions above).
– As I reflect on the course materials so far this semester, what new insights do I have about how I process information and make decisions?
– Do these insights indicate to me that I should make any changes in my approach to making decisions and how I would practically execute these changes?
– How do I apply what I have learned so far to my immediate and future context as a leader? In other words, how does this knowledge inform your understanding of how other people you might be working with make decisions, and as a leader how can you use this information to create a system, climate, and culture where there is constantly more healthy and productive decision making?
Gladwell, Malcolm (2005). Blink The Power of Thinking Without Thinking.
– Chapter 3 – The Warren Harding Error: Why We Fall For Tall, Dark, and Handsome Men
Kahneman, Daniel, Sibony, Olivia, & Sunstein, Cass R. (2021). Noise A Flaw in Human Judgment.
– Chapter 4 – Matters of Judgment
– Chapter 5 – Measuring Error
– Chapter 6 – The Analysis of Noise
– Chapter 9 – Judgment and Models
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates