I choose the Poem: “Still I Rise” by Maya Angelou. (I put PDF of the poem)
You will write your own statement (2 pages) about the creative response which you should
1. Introduce the literary work, your response, and other important contextual information (date, genre, etc.)
2. Briefly summarize the literary work
3. Describe the aspects of the text that you are responding to (include direct quotations if appropriate) and the relationship between your response and the text
4. Conclude by drawing the two works (the text and your response) together in a “bigger picture” sense
5. Keep your document formatting according to MLA guidelines. For example, 12pt Times New Roman Font, 1” margins, double-spaced, aligned to the left, first line indented by 0.5 inches, etc. Please consult your MLA guide for details
Because this statement is so brief, it must be carefully crafted to demonstrate insight into the text—its form, themes, or whatever aspect of it you are responding to. This is your opportunity to show me your analysis of aspects of the text.
Research is not a requirement of this assignment, but if you do consult or cite secondary sources, be sure to document them using MLA format. Please consult with me if you have any questions about any aspect of documentation.
You need to use basic paragraph structure, such as topic sentences, explaining your ideas, and transitions.
Be aware of plagiarism.
Thank you so much for the help.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates